Do you have experience in the strategic sourcing and procurement field? Are you an expert with their negotiations? Manage a team for the Sourcing and Procurement, and teach them?
Then, we are looking for you to work in our Dominican Republic facilities in the Caribbean.
Please send your resume in English. We require someone with full command of English and Spanish languages.
Are you the One?
The ideal candidate develops procurement strategy to obtain the best price, terms and conditions for materials and service supply with competitive lead-time, quality, delivery reliability and MOQ under the legal and compliance framework. Develops procurement and sourcing plan to build the supply base in Dominican Republic. Also manages a team of procurement professionals to drive down the cost of purchases and assess the performance of suppliers.
- Plans, organizes, delegates and evaluates the work to be carried by the Procurement and Sourcing team to achieve the Key Performance Indicator targets within allocated budget.
- Manages the request for information (RFI), request for quotation (RFQ) and request for proposal (RFP) processes. Sets up bidding system. Develops standard operation procedure (SOP) and Work Instruction (WI) for procurement.
- Sets up and manages supplier selection and qualification criteria with Quality Assurance team
- Develops specific negotiation strategies, serves as lead negotiator with current and potential suppliers, and closes deals with optimal term
- Works closely with Supply Chain Management team to coordinates the custom clearance of importing materials and equipment.
- Manages purchase requisitions and purchase orders in accordance to company purchasing policy.
- Academic: Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Management, International Trade or related careers
- Certifications: Logistics Management, Supply Chain Management, Procurement Professional
- Work experience: 8 – 12 years of working experience in procurement or supply chain management of which 2 years in managerial position in fast pace manufacturing environment
- Familiar with manufacturing and assembly of plastic products
- Local industries and supply base
- Quality management system
- Problem solving tools (statistical, logical and heuristic) and Familiar with:
Applications email: [email protected]