Are you a great Industrial Engineer? Do you have experience leading warehouse teams and achieve excellence? If your answer is yes, apply for this challenging experience that will give a big push to your career!
Do you want to know what you will be doing with us?
Lead WH team Lead WH team to execute 7S, secure and lean material flow In & Out of warehouse to ensure inventory accuracy and execute productivity improvement strategies.
- Ensure 7S and lean material flow within 4 walls of warehouse, daily go down in & out, to and from shop floor and across Hayco premises through periodical operation inspection scheme and new material feed model introduction.
- To optimize WH resources in pursuant of better productivity by means: Process simplification and standardization, directing employee KPI's, process automation, inventory monitoring and regulating, deep dive budgeting and control, New/Model process formulation.
- Assure WH security and warehouse labour working safety in warehouse working environment through in-house training, train the trainer, periodical site inspection and introduction of operating standards.
- Work with Hayco facility/administration/HR/Finance/IA to assure warehouse operation compliant to local regulations and Hayco's standards.
- Ensure accuracy and reasonable healthiness of carrying inventory by means of: enforce timely inventory transaction update in SAP, conduct cycle count per given policy, deep dive mistake proofing processes to unveil root cause and solution, visual management to ensure FIFO and have aged inventory reported for treatment timely and dispose scrap timely and work out best recovery option together with procurement.
- Build team work and boost morale by means of: safeguard and advocate operation discipline through system enhancement, disciplinary action, case investigation, staff counselling, directing appraisal and regular WH release memo communication and briefing and develop people talent by conducting case coaching, staff training and involving them in new project from stretch stage
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or related.
- Minimum 6 years of supervisory experience collocating with manufacturing environment.
- Fully bilingual in English and Spanish
- Green belt or certified SC/Logistic professional preferable
- Good knowledge of PRC local regulations
- With past experience in lean material flow operation
This position is located in the Dominican Republic and is only for actual residents in the country.
Apply in LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3008192558/?refId=PlM0pVL4czlbE4t%2B4phE3g%3D%3D&trackingId=YCJMcDC0VHJvL7Ot%2BZg4VA%3D%3D
Apply by email: [email protected]